Thursday 25 August 2016

Friendship with a twist - Challenge Inspiration

Hello people,

Chirali here with my take on current challenge#64 (Friendship with a twist).

I have made a couple of shaker cards based on the challenge theme. I never knew making these cards could be so much fun. 

So here they are:

First one,




I made this tag especially to use centre part of doily. I used the Mudra stamp I got in my DT pack.  I loved colouring the stamped and embossed image. It's a beautiful stamp. 

Now for the next card,




This card is different from the cards that I usually make. A simple card which turned out very elegant after splashed some colour on it. I stamped the heart wreath image with distress ink and then fussy cut the middle portion to cut out a window for the shaker elements. Bird was also stamped, coloured and fussy cut.

And the last one,

This is a bit different from the other two. I wanted to make something which could be used flexibly and not for a particular purpose or occasion. So, i made a shaker frame in which one could put a photo or frame a favorite quote. I am going to use this as a photo frame to remind myself of a special day.



This is how it looks when there is nothing inside.

The next image shows how it could be used as a photo frame. The shaker elements are such a fun addition to the frame.



You can use it vertically too and frame your favorite quote. 

One last picture of all the projects shown in this post.



I hope you enjoyed it. Do not forget to enter our ongoing challenge. Click here for all the details.

Thanks!
Chirali. :)


7 comments:

  1. So cool & beautiful projects Chirali :) Absolutely live the photo frame idea.!! Very creative :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool projects! And the multipurpose shaker frame is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and tags.

    Meena xx
    Hugs
    http://cardscraftandart.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice projects. I liked the way you colored my designed stamp Mini Bunch. Looks beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.