Monday 16 May 2016

Layout using Ken Oliver Liquid Metals / Video Tutorial


Hello Everyone
Its Roshni here , today I have a start to finish  Video tutorial for this beautiful layout using the Supper Shimmery Liquid Metal.... It can be used in various ways and today I am sharing a layout with only one of them. Here are a few pictures followed by a video tutorial :)






Some of the texture is hidden below the third image , in the video I have added only two images and did a lot to stamping and added texture around it but then I couldn't stop my self and had to add the third image also :p



Supplies Used
Liquid metals
Paper trimmer
Tacky Glue
chalkboard paint
Blending Tool


Hope you all enjoyed it :) Thank You for stopping by
Roshni 

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.