Monday 8 February 2016

Love Takes Time - Hearts and Arrows Challenge #58


Hello friends.....Irma here ! nice to meet you again . Today I would like to sharing my   layout with a brand new challenge. 

Challenge # 58

Hearts & Arrows


Specific rules for this challenge are :

  1. Create a card, Layout, or a 3D project
  2. Use hearts, and Arrows ( both ) in your project, in ADDITION TO any other embellishments you     wish to use. The heart and arrows could either be fom a patterned paper, stamped, die-cuts, stickers,   hand drawn, wood veneer or sew on your project - just anything. But make sure hearts and arrows       are visible.
  3. Try and use colours OTHER THAN RED & PINK. Though RED & PINK ARE ALLOWED, we'd like to see how you get creative with the colours.
  4. Last date for submission of entries is 29th of February, 2016. 11;55 P.M. IST

But before you submit please read the general guidelines for the challenge here

Here is my love  layout cause our theme is Hearts & Arrows it mean about Love .


I use a pattern paper from Kaisercraft - Mix & Match Collection  , it suitable for my vintage style .First I tear one of a pattern paper and glued randomly , after that I apply white gesso with sponge. 


I continued with more papers craps, pieces of lace and photo, building dimension layer by layer – great technique when you want to get rid of the paper pieces from your desk! Some 3D foams were adding extra dimension too!  Then I add a little colour with gellatos 
I use some vintage boy and a little couple images  to my focal point. 




 I use a vintage stamp,  I added some stamping on the top of my white texture after that I tore the top and bottom of the paper, and glued with a card stock to make the page 12'x12' 


I decorated the pieces , a wooden arrows , a heart die cut, flowers , a fussy cut of  butterfly and vintage clock from the paper.


and add paper flowers 


The chippie Love Takes Times is my Title and I color the chipboard with ink spray and cover a little with Silks acrylic glaze.


Products you will find at the store :
Kaisercraft - Mix and Match Collection
Silks acrylic Glaze
Wood arrows, Chipboard Love take times, Lace , heart die cut are from my stash

Hope you like my works, please leave a comments and don't hesitate if you have any question, I try to get asap. Next I will make a pictorial so you will be clear with my explanation.

Looking forward what you came up with ! and please don't forget to enter your project here

Good Luck !


Irma Tirza


Irma

5 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.