Monday 23 November 2015

Mini Album - Double pocket insert

Hi All!

This is Tanvi, with my second post for this month's theme - MAKE A MINI.

This fortnight the DT focuses on different inserts to maximize photo & journaling space in a mini album.
I have a tutorial on a pinspired double pocket belly insert, modified for a 6X6 page.

For this insert you begin with a 7 1/2X11" sheet. Score on the 11" side as shown in the picture.


Rotate it & score on the 7 1/2" side as shown. 




This is how the insert looks after folding. 


Distress all the folds & papers with Vintage photo DI to highlight the pockets. Adhere pattern papers. I have used Prima - The Archivist papers which I received in my DT kit. These are my all time fav papers after Coffee Break!

The double pocket insert is ready.


Adhere this using scor tape (on the 1" flaps) to a 6x6" page, this forms a belly band in which a large tag can be tucked in.


Let me now show you the pockets - 

Pocket 1


Pocket 2


 And the belly band insert -  


The final look of this easy to make insert with space for lots of tags & pics of different sizes.



 If you all liked this tutorial please leave some love and do join us in this months challenge here.

Happy Crafting !!!

Supplies available at LULUPU.COM






7 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.