Tuesday 20 October 2015

Embossing magic with a tuorial

Hey guys!!!
Neha here with another post and this time I am sharing with you two cards along with a short tutorial. This month's challenge is all about using embossing powders and our DT team is sharing some awesome project for your inspiration. You can find all details about the challenge here

Embossing Magic



Here is my first card. I have done heat embossing over watercolor paper and vellum using black and white EP. I have a tutorial for this one.



In next card I have heat embossed two images and a sentiment over vellum using white EP. Then matted this piece over a pattern paper which was further matted over a green card base.  I also did some faux stitching over vellum piece using a white ink pen. Added some sequins and glitter. 

Here is the tutorial or a pictorial for the first card.
1. Take a watercolor paper and heat emboss the image with black EP.



2. Add some color. You can use DIs or watercolors or sprays. Here I have Heidi Swapp color shine sprays in peach and yellow color. The embossed image will resist the color. Thereafter I have trimmed the panel a bit.




3.  Next take a piece of vellum and cut it in a tag shape. Heat emboss the sentiment using white EP. Add some enamel dots. Glue it to the embossed panel using foam dots behind the enamel dots.



4. Matt it over a black card base and finish with some sequins and card is ready
.



That's all for today. I hope you like these cards. If you are interested in trying your hands at embossing then Lulupu store has a wide range of embossing powders and other supplies. You can enter your projects here.
 Hugs!
Neha

Suppiles from LULUPU.COM -

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.