Monday 2 March 2015

Winner Lulupu Challenge #46

Hello Friends, 

Its time to announce the projects which caught our eyes and the winner for Challenge # 46 - Love you sweets. We had a really hard time picking out favourites, since there were so many lovely creations and each one of you has created unique projects! 

So, starting with the special mentions (in no particular order): 










The DT's Top 3 (in no particular order):

Nikkita



Lovely candy box and multi fold card

Piyanki



Unique idea of creating a recipe book! 

Zalak

1

Lovely Easel card, with a lot of elements!


And now, with a huge round of applause for the winner of this Challenge!

Jasleen



Some DT love: Simplicity, Technique, Unique idea, hearts as the shaker component and doily top for do mason jar.


Congratulations winners. Please contact hello@lulupu.com to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your badge.


All the winners, please grab your respective badges from here. We look forward to seeing your creations for the current challenge Birthday Special Moodboard.
See you very soon.
 
Love
Dolly

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a "Special Mention"! I am honored! :)
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Cheers!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for choosing my creation as a "Special Mention"
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the first time I ever participated in any challenges and being chosen as "Special Mention" in my first attempt has definitely encouraged me so much! I am simply honored!

    Congratulations to all the Special Mentions, DT's top 3 and the winner!!!
    Cheers!

    -Priyanka Srivastava

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you team Lulupu for choosing my 'sweetheart' as a winner. :)
    Congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yepieee... I am so happy my project made it to the top 3, since its made for someone I hope she will like it to. Anyways thanks Team and really appreciate this. Also congratulations to all the winners...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats jasleen and all the winner s!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.