Wednesday 25 March 2015

Layering Stencils & Game # 5: Fastest Finger First


Hello dear friends, 

Dolly here, March is almost coming to an end, and so are all the games we have planned for you all. I hope you have played along with us in the challenge and the games, if not there is still time till 31 Mar. Don't forget the lovely hamper in store for you. Do check out the link below and add your creations!


Today, I am sharing a tag created by layering stencils with different color mediums. For this tag, I have used three different stencils to layer the colors. I have used distress inks, distress spray and faber castell gelato in gold to get the final look!

I hope you all like it.





I also have a small little game for you all, all you need to do is, select the right answers and email it to contest@lulupu.com with subject "Game # 5 - Your Name". One Random winner will be picked from the correct entries. I hope you enjoy the game.
Remember that the game will be opened up for 3 days only, so you have 3 days to submit your answers!!

Here are the questions :)

1. When did Lulupu launch?
a. 01 Mar 2013
b. 01 Mar 2012
c. 01 Mar 2011

2. How often does Lulupu host challenges?
a. Fortnightly
b. Weekly
c. Monthly

3. Who all were the Design team members for Lululpu 2014?
a. Shilpa, Kripa, Jaya, Hussena, Karuna, 
b. Shilpa, Deepthi, Hussena, Jaya, Kripa
c. Karuna, Shilpa, Manu, Hussena, Tejal 

4. Lulupu store is based in?
a. Delhi
b. Gurgaon
c. Noida

5. You can follow Lulupu through?
a. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Blog, Pinterest, Twitter
b. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blog
c. Facebook, Pinterest, Blog, Instagram


So, I hope I have tickled your brains :) Get set go!

Love, 

Dolly

Supplies from Lulupu:



6 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.