Monday 21 July 2014

Up, up & away.....

Hello paper lovers,

Kripa here wishing you all a good morning from cold and frosty Sydney. Yes, friends it's winter here in my part of the world , can't wait for warmer weather. Before we go to my project, here is a recap of the current challenge.

Lulupu Challenge # 35
 Go 3D

General guidelines are here

Challenge # 35 Guidelines are,
1. Make 3D project for eg Mixed media altered art, bag, box, baskets, bird houses, shadow boxes, mailbox, Decorative Jars/bottles etc
2. Cards, layouts, albums will not qualify for the prize.
3. Use your imagination and surprise us.
4. You can make the entries till July 31st, 23.55

To keep my spirits up until it gets warmer here, I decided to make a project that reminds me of summer..... a Hot Air Balloon. A bit of Google search and I found a suitable template on this blog. For someone like me who is almost incapable of measuring right, the Martha Stewart scoring board is a saviour!



The bottom opens up into a box and now holds my precious collection of wood veneer. We are waiting to see what you all linkup with this challenge.



Here is a list of supplies used from the Lulupu Store:


9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Kripa, this is beautiful! Loved the faux stitching and such a neat work. Hope it gets warmer there, It's beautiful right now in Bangalore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly stunning! Fabulous project Kripa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely jaw dropping stuff Kripa ..I think you have done a fabulous job with this Hot air balloon ..what an amazing inspiration for our 3D challenge ..i just love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This looks so difficult... I doubt if I'll ever try it... but truly amazing.. :)

    http://funzycraftygifts.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding project, Kripa. I can see the efforts you have put into this...
    Great great inspiration for our 3D challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! this is so fabulous!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.