Friday 20 December 2013

Blog Hop Day 7 with Nikita!

Hello crafters!!!!

It may have seemed like I have disappeared, but I haven't. I'm just taking it easy the past few months. But how could I miss this hop?? Especially since I missed the birthday hop this year already! So I told myself, I am doing this no matter what and here I am; my first Blog Hop! Yayyy!! :)

You can see all the rules for the blog hop and the yummy prizes here (I won't bore you with them because I am assuming you've seen them already six times before this. :P)

Here's a glimpse of what I'm sharing over at my blog today.


So come on over to my blog and I'll show you what I made :)

Love,
Nikita

6 comments:

  1. And finally the blog hop ended with a lovely post from Nikita!! All the designers did wonderful...they all had different and very creative ideas!
    Every project of theirs reflects their hard work!! Now i see its time to post for the challenge!
    Good Luck everyone,
    Love
    Sukanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Your work has some kind of awesomeness that attracts me...LUV it :D :D

      Delete
  3. love the cute sneak peek view ..hopping over:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely brights colours and a beautiful layout nikita. thanks for the blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.