Monday 4 November 2013

Tag it all - Christmas Tag

Hello crafters ! 
A big diwali cheer for all you !! May god bless you with lot of creativity and wealth this year. 
I (Pooja) am back to share my take on the lovely 
TAG IT ALL challenge  
Here is what i made 

 I made a christmas themed tag :) As its already around ... 
The festive season all around UK is so beautiful its very inspiring.

 The reindeer is hand cut and glittered! 
Love the effect ! 
If u notice i have used a stencil for the BG and distressed it a bit. 
Under the reindeer is  a sentiment of merry Christmas printed repeatedly!

 I used a few layers of die cuts :) And a Christmas bell.
 And a close up of the roses. 
Hope u liked my tag :) Do link up for the 

Supplies : 



3 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.