Monday 24 June 2013

New DT and some Good Byes

Hello Everyone,

As we near the month end its time to say farewell to our dearest DT Ujjwal, Snehal, Isha and Indira who have spent a wonderful time here with us at Lulupu.

We all enjoyed their amazing inspirations and some nerve wrecking crafty tutes! Its sure gonna be hard to not have them around anymore but we wish them all the very best for their future endevour and we hope to see them shine!

With some farewell's we also have a Good news. As promised we now will have new DT's who had applied for the DT call and were selected based on their interest and amazing work!

First among them is our very own Varshitha Nagarajan from varnas-creation.blogspot.in. She is very popular becasu of her beautiful stamps which she runs through www.varnas.in. A very talented crafter and a multi tasker who manages her work, home and a todller so very well! We are very excited to have her onboard and we hope you all welcome her with a big hug! Over to Varshitha :)



Hi, I am Varshitha Nagarajan from India, Currently living in Ossining, New York for my husbands work. I am Freelance Graphic Designer by profession - Stay At Home Mom of a naughty and adorable kid(3 1/2 years boy) and I am married to a amazing husband Nag who supports me in everything i do. 

Crafting was always my passion, which came from my mom who creates beautiful handmade items and that is what she gifts everyone, which completely inspired me to begin crafting. I discovered paper crafting and stamping when i came here to US, and I have been Crafting and blogging ever  since then and I am loving this world of paper crafting. I love to try my hands on different styles and i enjoy exploring new products, mediums and techniques. Stamping, Digital die cutting and playing with Pattern Paper, Inking are my always specials. My recent crafty passion are CAS, Florals, DIY embellishments, Mini albums, you can expect to see more of it... 

I am SO SO excited to be a part of Lulupu's Design Team! I am sure this would be a great place to showcase my crafty talent. Thank you Karuna and the team for giving me this opportunity :)
 
Here are few of my favourite crafty work and hope you enjoy these. I hope to keep you all inspired and learn from you too!
 





 

2 comments:

  1. Snehal, Ujjwal, Indira and Isha.. It was amazing working with you all and watch you whip up amazing stuff everytime. It was great to have you as a part of Lulupu's Design Team. All the best! :)

    And Varshitha!!! Your work is sooooo amazing. I'm thrilled to have such a talented and versatile crafter on board!! Welcome!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. We'll make sure that you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much nikita.... i am excited to be a part of this team.... :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.