Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Favourite Four - R2

Hello people!!!

I am so excited with this month's challenge for lots of reasons!!
  • You are not restricted to one particular theme and you can do whatever you want!
  • There are sooooo many options to choose from!
  • Each option has variety of elements that can spark your creativity (I just wish I had the time to try out all of the rows, columns and diagonals!!)

I'm here today with my take on one of the options - R2 and it has..
  1. Washi Tape
  2. Buttons/ Bling/ Stones/ Glitter
  3. Paper Piecing
  4. Stickers/ Thickers
I decided to go with a card for this one and here are the 4 elements in all their glory!!!! :D

WASHI TAPE

BUTTON
I wasn't sure if this qualified as a button, so I added Glitter too (which was a part of the same  option)
GLITTER
I used the wood-veneer bird embellishments and added some  Star Dust Stickles to give the glittery effect!
PAPER PIECING
I stamped the banners on PP scraps and cut them out!!!

STICKER 


And here's a picture of the complete card in all its glory using my Favourite Four - R2. :D



I hope you guys liked it!! We can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!

Cheers!!
Nikita...

Supply list:
Wood Veneer Birds - Studio Calico
PP for banners - Assorted PP scraps
Card stock - Locally Purchased
Stamp Set - Bannerific (Lawn Fawn)
Ink - Memento, Tuxedo Black

From Lulupu Store

4 comments:

  1. The birdies are so cute . Nice card Nikita .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorful card ! The birds are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way work with Washi tapes! such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.