Sunday 22 July 2012

Heart Shaped Mini

 Hello everyone, this is going to be a really quick post. My laptop is really old so doing simple things like adding a watermark to images and uploading them to blogger takes more than an hour :( so even though I completed the mini yesterday I couldn't post it yesterday (my post was scheduled for 21st July)......anyway enough of my rambling.
I've used heart shaped die-cuts to make my heart shaped mini album.......pictures are not that good (trust me it looks better in RIL :P )


 .

Juhi

7 comments:

  1. awesome Juhi.... fabulous.. lovely shades.... how big is that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bhawana, it measures approx 5.5x5.5"

      Delete
  2. Very beutiful album...i love that u have used heart border on each page for consistency !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Juhi! Loved the hearty lace effect and all the cute stamping! Perfect for tht special one in your life! :) awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohh, Juhi!! I loved the lace effect too!! Simply stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! I don't believe this is made with dies!! it's lovely to gift this to a special someone.. And you've made it so welllll.. Loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.